Rabies Tag Program
Box of 100 Customized Tags and TagLocs (minium order)
What are the benefits?
Pawdentify Rabies Tags protect your patients and promote your practice
The rabies tag provides another point of contact if the pet becomes lost.
The veterinary practice information is “on-the-spot” accessible in an emergency.
The rabies vaccination status of the pet is immediately known (in case of bite or wildlife encounter).
Your patients are wearing your logo and contact info!
What's in the box?
100 tags (small or large)
100 TagLocs (small or large)
100 envelopes with instructions
Bonus TagLoc sample pack (2 small, 2 large, and 2 extra large)
How does it work?
- We recommend attaching the rabies tag on the pet’s collar when the vaccine is administered. Using the TagLoc Pet Tag Connector, this takes less than a minute and requires no tools.
- If the tag and TagLoc are not attached to the pet's collar, they can be dispensed in the included envelope.
- In either case, we recommend stapling the envelope to the pet’s rabies certificate, so the client has TagLoc instructions available.
How do I get started?
Create an Account
Upload Your Logo
Upload a high-resolution jpeg or png image of your logo.
Provide additional information, such as phone number, address, and website.
No logo? No problem. We have some standard logo designs you may choose from. Contact Us for details.
Enter Additional Order Info
Enter the rabies vaccine year and starting sequential number.
Choose the number and size(s) of tags you need.
What happens next?
We will create your customized tag with your logo and contact info and email you a digital proof for your review and approval (or revision if needed).
Once you approve the digital proof, we will make and ship the tags. Orders of up to 500 tags will ship within 30 days. For larger orders, the initial 500 tags will ship within 30 days, with the remainder to follow within 60 days.
In the last few months of the year, you can order additional tags in multiples of ten to meet year-end needs.
TagLoc® Pet Tag Connectors
- TagLocs are manufactured in Canada of 302 stainless steel spring wire.
- The stainless steel wire is polished for a jewelry-type appearance and smooth operation.
- The two ends are rounded and accessible to eliminate sharp edges and the need for tools.
|TagLoc Size||Weights and Measures||Laboratory Testing|
|Height||Width||Thickness||Weight (grams)||Maximum Load1|