Veterinary Pet ID Tag Program
What are the benefits?
- Veterinary practice offers clients the opportunity to order high-quality custom ID tags for their pets.
- Owner contact info is readily accessible and leads to quickest return home if pet becomes lost.
- Veterinary practice receives 25% of purchase price of all orders.
Veterinarians were the most common selection choice of where owners would go to get pet identification for newly acquired pets.Source: Slater MR, Weiss E, Lord LK. Current use of and attitudes toward identification in cats and dogs in veterinary clinics in Oklahoma City, USA. Animal Welfare. 2012;21:51–57.
The one-time set-up fee includes:
- Creation of your customized practice logo tag
- A counter display featuring your customized logo tag and a Pawdentify design ID tag, with a TagLoc and sample collar loop
- An initial supply of 250 info cards for clients featuring your customized logo tag
How does it work?
Veterinary practice displays sample tags and info cards with unique “Veterinary Reference Number” for clients to pick up.
Client orders ID tag on pawdentify.com.
- Selects customized vet practice logo or Pawdentify design.
- Enters "Veterinary Reference Number" to receive free shipping ($3 value).
- Pays with credit card ($12–$15 per tag and TagLoc, depending on number ordered).
Veterinary practice receives 25% of purchase price of all orders.
How do I get started?
Create an Account
Upload Your Practice Logo
Upload a high-resolution jpeg or png image of your logo.
Provide additional practice information, such as phone number, address, and website.
No logo? No problem. We have some standard logo designs you can choose from. Contact Us for details.
What happens next?
- We will create your customized tag with your logo and practice contact info and email you a digital proof for your review and approval (or revision if needed).
- Once you approve the digital proof, we will send you a counter display that includes your sample logo tag, a sample Pawdentify design tag, and your customized info cards.
- We suggest placing the display on your front counter, so clients can pick up an info card on their own.
- Additional displays and info cards may be ordered if you’d like to place them in your exam rooms.